The revenue collection figures under GST including CGST, SGST, IGST and cess for the period July 2017 – February 2018 paid in the period July 2017 – March 2018 is as follows:
(Figures in Rs. Crores)
Besides the above Rs. 27,811 crores were collected as IGST and cess on imports in the month of March. Every month the Department of Revenue released figures for revenue collection under GST which were released usually the day next to the day when settlement of IGST was done. The figures were normally released between 24th-26th of the month. The above figures are month end figures for collection under GST.
Source : PIB
- GST scam in Chhattisgarh : एक हजार करोड़ के जीएसटी घोटाले में एक दर्जन कारोबारी राडार पर
- Anti profiteering in GST– Is litigation an option?
- Government Considering GST Relief For Real Estate Sector: Piyush Goyal
- GST Council Likely To Meet Next Week To Discuss Cement Rate Cut
- GST returns: Govt collects Rs 4,172 crore as late fee since launch of the tax regime