Knowledge Partners Bhatia and Bhatia   -    For Free Consultation Contact Advocate Vineet Bhatia on +91 09811081159

Will property tax be charged under GST?

Home Forums GST Questions Will property tax be charged under GST?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  EleanorMarcil 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

EleanorMarcil

What is the tax rates are applicable for the under contraction buildings and other types of expenses? I have booked one flat in Chennai. i need to know the exact tax rate for that. I am getting more works. I am also having more confusion for paying tax amount. Where i can get the clear information about the GST rates? I am not getting experience in buying properties and payment of tax. My friend is getting course for know about GST registration. She is getting fancy store in their city. She is getting brilliant works and ideas about the GST.
    I am also getting the interest to collect the news and updates with notification about the GST rates and plans. It is covered some of calculations. HSN codes and GST Suvidha Provider information with online. I am given some for GST registration support for the new users. But i cannot get the knowledge about GST rates for the different types of properties and products. I have given support only for business registration. Some mistakes are available for the GST registration certificates. I have searched the more details and data about that. My father given some of important notes and essential procedure to follow for the GST registration.
    My son is telling me to buy the flat and it is very good investment in that place. I should not miss the opportunity to buy that. But I need to know about the additional charges and GST rates covered for the buying. I have taken more notes and important details about registration for that. I hope you given accurate points and required details here. I am given questions to other types of ways also. I my social profile page more people are like to answer for me. Thanks for supports. And please let me know about the above issues

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Will property tax be charged under GST?
Your information:

44 + = 52

Popular Posts

Ask Query