Knowledge Partners Bhatia and Bhatia   -    For Free Consultation Contact Advocate Vineet Bhatia on +91 09811081159

Income Tax Site Not working (New Registration and OTP Problem)

Home Forums Income Tax Query Income Tax Site Not working (New Registration and OTP Problem)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Subham 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ravi Singh

Sir,

Date: 31st August, 2018
    I am trying to register on Income tax website from yesterday and still the website is not working properly. It is showing me the error “Due to Technical Problem your process cannot be complete. Please try after some time”.

Another problem i have received that when i try to sent OTP (One time password) to my client mobile number the OTP is not receiving from today onward.

I have tried to contact the Income tax department about this problem i am facing. But they are not receiving my phone call.

#11001 Reply

Subham

[Solved] Income Tax Site not working

Because of the last date of return filing of Income Tax, The official website of department is not working due to heavy load on it server. You may try after 8:00 p.m. The Site will be run like before.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Income Tax Site Not working (New Registration and OTP Problem)
Your information:

64 + = 70

Popular Posts

Ask Query