Knowledge Partners Bhatia and Bhatia   -    For Free Consultation Contact Advocate Vineet Bhatia on +91 09811081159

How to search GST Number in India?

Home Forums GST Questions How to search GST Number in India?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Buddha 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Buddha

how to search GST Number (GSTIN) number in India. I want to search GST Number of a composition dealer where should i go on gst portal to search it. If i have the pan number of the party can i search gst number via pan number. I am living in Gujarat the composition dealer is also lives in Gujarat. is there any excel sheet of data list of GST number available in Gujarat region with Taxpayers name. I have heard that all gst numbers are available on portal where to download GST Number complete list of gujarat state. I have another query if want to change my taxpayer types means i want to go to the regular taxpayer scheme, can i go to the regular taxpayers scheme under GST. if yes the new GST number application need to be file by me or old GST Number will be running. I am a proprietor. I have a shop of ready made  garments in Ahmadabad city.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: How to search GST Number in India?
Your information:

46 + = 48

Popular Posts

Ask Query