For e-way bill login on the e-way bill system you first need to do e-way bill registration by following the below steps:
- To register yourself on e-way bill system you need to visit the official site Click here
- When you visit the e-way bill system site you will see the following screen
3. Now click on the registration button and go to e-way bill registration after which you will be redirected to the following page
4. Now you need to enter the GSTIN number and the captcha code displayed on the e-way bill registration form then you will be redirected to the following page
5. Now fill all the required details and your registered mobile number to get the OTP and verify your registration for e-way bill system.
6. Now complete the process by submitting your credentials and you are then successfully registered for e-way bill system login.
If any transporter needs to register himself for e-way bill registration then the above process is not for them, they need to select the option of “enrolment of transporters” and fill the required details and register themselves for e-way bill login.
To login to e-way bill system follow the below steps:
- For e-way bill login first you have to visit the official site Click here.
- You will see the following screen as e-way bill system login.
3. Now enter the credentials you submitted while registering for e-way bill system and enter the captcha code as displayed on the screen for e-way bill system login. You will see the below screen of e-way bill system.
4. You get the different options when you login to e-way bill system which are:
- Generate New– To generate a new e-way bill by filling all the required details.
- Generate Bulk– To generate multiple e-way bills in a single go.
- Update Part B/Vehicle– This is used to select the mode of transportation by which goods will be transported.
- Update Vehicle-Bulk– Used to update multiple transporting details with different e-way bills.
- Change to Multi-vehicle– Here you can fill the details of multiple conveyances in a single go.
- Extend Validity– To extend the validity period of an e-way bill if the consignment is late.
- Update EWB Transporter– To update the details of transportation if changed in between.
- Update EWB Trans.-Bulk– You can update the details of the transporter in a single go rather than multiple entries.
- Cancel– You can cancel the already generated e-way bill within 24 hours of generation.
- Print EWB– Here you can enter the EWB number and print your e-way bill.
What to do if you Forgot Password of e-way bill login
- Go to e-way bill login page and click on Forgot Password.
2. You will be redirected to this Forgot Password page.
3. Now enter these required details and you will be able to create a new password for e-way bill login.
What to do if you Forgot Username of e-way bill login
- Go to e-way bill login page and click Forgot Username.
2. You will be redirected to this Forgot Username page.
3. Now you need to enter the required details and the username will be sent to you through SMS or email.